COVID-19 statement—updated July 22, 2020:
Our priorities are the health and safety of our clients, families, and employees. We are carefully monitoring the pandemic and are committed to doing our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
If you are receiving services in our clinic, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Adults must wear a mask at all times.
- Only one person may accompany the child into the clinic. Siblings and additional adults are not permitted.
- Please remain outside with your child until your therapist comes to greet you at the door to the waiting room. Families are not permitted in the waiting room.
- All persons must wash their hands immediately prior to entering the clinic.
- Daily symptom and temperature checks must occur before being admitted for services.
Si Usted está recibiendo servicios en la clínica, debe cumplir con las siguientes indicaciones:
- Todos los adultos deben usar mascarilla en todo momento.
- Solamente una persona puede acompañar al niño en la clinica. Hermanos o otros adultos no están permitidos.
- Por favor permanecer afuera con tu niño hasta que el terapeuta venga a recibirlo a la puerta del cuarto de espera. Familias no están permitidas en el cuarto de espera.
- Todas las personas deben lavarse las manos inmediatamente antes de entrar a la clínica.
- Antes de ser administrado a los servicios debe ocurrir un control diario de síntomas y de temperatura.
ABA Services of the Front Range opened in 2011 to provide effective therapy for lasting change through applied behavior analysis (ABA) for individuals with autism, behavior concerns, and a range of neurodevelopmental disorders and health conditions. We expanded to include ABA Services of the Roaring Fork Valley in 2018 and in 2019 changed the name to ABA Services of Colorado to encompass our multiple locations. The team here at ABA Services of Colorado includes therapists, consultants, and a supervising administrative team.
ABA Services of Colorado takes a compassionate and data-driven approach to intentional applied behavior analysis, through clinic-based services, home-based consultation, and school-based consultation. We work with your insurance so you and your child can focus on your lives. How can we help you today?