Welcome to ABA Services of Colorado!
ABA Services of the Front Range opened in 2011 to provide effective therapy for lasting change through applied behavior analysis (ABA) for individuals with autism, behavior concerns, and a range of neurodevelopmental disorders and health conditions. We expanded to include ABA Services of the Roaring Fork Valley in 2018 and in 2019 changed the name to ABA Services of Colorado to encompass our multiple locations. The team here at ABA Services of Colorado includes therapists, consultants, and a supervising administrative team.
ABA Services of Colorado takes a compassionate and data-driven approach to intentional applied behavior analysis, through clinic-based services, home-based consultation, and school-based consultation. We work with your insurance so you and your child can focus on your lives. How can we help you today?
“Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” ― James Baldwin
At ABA services of Colorado, it is our mission to use compassionate, effective therapy for lasting change that is socially meaningful. It is clear, and has been clear, that this must include the dismantling of white supremacy as it exists within this company, in the United States, and in the world at large. The oppression in the United States and around the world that people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, the neurodiverse community, and women experience can no longer be accepted.
To be silent is to be complicit.
George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Rayshard Brooks, Tony McDade, Elijah McClain, Sandra Bland, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Philando Castile, and so many others who were killed for being Black in America cannot and must not go unnoticed. We will say their names because Black Lives Matter.
To begin our commitment toward dismantling systemic and individual racism, we make the following commitments:
We pledge to actively oppose racism in the many forms it presents itself. We commit to engage in anti-racism work, to acknowledge our privilege, to actively listen and learn, both as a company and as individuals. Some of our action steps include the following:
- Continue anti-racism trainings as a core part of staff training at all levels.
- Engage and compensate experts in training our employees in anti-racism work.
- Support BIPOC in the field of applied behavior analysis to increase the diversity in our field.
- Ensure we teach our clients in ways that promote anti-racism, anti-bias, and awareness of differences in sexual orientation and gender identification.
- Begin each meeting across the company with acknowledgement of anti-racism and education in anti-racism.
- Decolonize our curriculums.
- Acknowledge our own contributions to systemic racism.
- Continue our commitment to pay equity.
- Give employees a voice in employment policy decisions.
- Promote participation in democracy (assist people with registering to vote, reminders of voting dates for all parties, etc.).
- Democratize job applications.
COVID-19 statement—updated July 22, 2020:
Our priorities are the health and safety of our clients, families, and employees. We are carefully monitoring the pandemic and are committed to doing our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
If you are receiving services in our clinic, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Adults must wear a mask at all times.
- Only one person may accompany the child into the clinic. Siblings and additional adults are not permitted.
- Please remain outside with your child until your therapist comes to greet you at the door to the waiting room. Families are not permitted in the waiting room.
- All persons must wash their hands immediately prior to entering the clinic.
- Daily symptom and temperature checks must occur before being admitted for services.
Si Usted está recibiendo servicios en la clínica, debe cumplir con las siguientes indicaciones:
- Todos los adultos deben usar mascarilla en todo momento.
- Solamente una persona puede acompañar al niño en la clinica. Hermanos o otros adultos no están permitidos.
- Por favor permanecer afuera con tu niño hasta que el terapeuta venga a recibirlo a la puerta del cuarto de espera. Familias no están permitidas en el cuarto de espera.
- Todas las personas deben lavarse las manos inmediatamente antes de entrar a la clínica.
- Antes de ser administrado a los servicios debe ocurrir un control diario de síntomas y de temperatura.