Our priorities are the health and safety of our clients, families, and employees. We are carefully monitoring the pandemic and are committed to doing our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
If you are receiving services in our clinic, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Adults must wear a mask at all times.
- Only one person may accompany the child into the clinic. Siblings and additional adults are not permitted.
- Please remain outside with your child until your therapist comes to greet you at the door to the waiting room. Families are not permitted in the waiting room.
- All persons must wash their hands immediately prior to entering the clinic.
- Daily symptom and temperature checks must occur before being admitted for services